[OpenLayers-Dev] Need Help Using Multiple Map Files

Brian Krebs bkrebs at korterra.com
Fri Jan 19 16:15:08 EST 2007

The mapName parameter is always correct based on the customerid that is
logged in, so there isn't a problem there.

I just noticed that if I delete the folders within the tmp folder:
$szBaseCacheDir =  "E:/qa/webapp/kamap/tmp/";

When I log in as customerid2, it creates a customerid1 folder within
that path instead of a customerid2 folder.  Even when I remove
customerid1 from the config.php, delete customerid1 folder from tmp and
then bring up the map again, it still creates a customerid1 folder and
map tiles.

Is something getting stuck in memory or what's happening here?