[OpenLayers-Dev] event propagation

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jan 23 04:14:20 EST 2007

Hi list,

I am having the following problem: altough the event is stopped in
PanZoom.js in buttonDown, it still arrives in my custom MouseToolbar causing
the map to zoom out twice if the zoom out tool is active on my toolbar.

If I put an alert in after the OpenLayers.Event.stop(evt) call, all is fine,
and the map only zooms out once like expected.

So I am expecting this to be a timing problem of some sort, i.e. that the
event stopping is not fast enough somehow.

Is there a solution? Is it a known issue? I am using 2.3RC2.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden