[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Layer.TMS

Brian Flood BFLOOD at SPATIALDATALOGIC.COM
Tue Jan 23 11:50:25 EST 2007

hi all

I'm having some trouble configuring the map that contains an
OpenLayers.Layer.TMS layer that adheres to OSGEO TMS Global Profile 2.
I've seen the LikeGoogle layer posted by Mikel and have seen it working
on the OpenStreetLayer site (although it seems to get messed up at lower
levels) but I'm having some problem getting something similar running
myself.

so, can someone get me on the right track as far as setting up a map and
a TMS layer?

1)       tiles use the new Google/VE map levels, not the old inverse
ones. so, 0 level is the entire globe

2)       EPSG:41001

thanks a lot

brian