[OpenLayers-Dev] Formatting degrees in MousePosition

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Mon Jan 29 11:34:19 EST 2007

I think that offering an option of displaying degrees in minutes and
seconds, instead of decimal fraction, is a useful addition.

But I don't think it's reasonable to assume that anyone who is using
degree coordinates wants to display minutes and seconds.  Some of us
want to display lon/lat in decimal degrees.