[OpenLayers-Dev] [Bug] Canvas.clearCanvas();

Dipl.-Inf.(FH) Carsten Eider eider at fh-bingen.de
Tue Jan 30 08:43:05 EST 2007

Hi folks,

i am working with a OpenLayers.Layer.Canvas object.
Drawing objects within this canvas works fine.
Fortunately there is a canvas.clearCanvas() method, but it doesn't work
correctly.

I can clear my canvas, all drawn objects disappers, upto the moment I
zoom or move my layers.

Proof of bug:

Use http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/canvas.html
and at  "canvas.clearCanvas()" at line 44 before "canvas.drawline(...)".
Just add as much lines as you want, only the last one will be visible.

Now switch the canvas-layer off and on and.......
It's magic, all lines are back again.

Tested browser: Firefox 2.0.0.1

Thx Carsten

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours faithfully
Carsten Eider

Dipl. Inf. (FH)

Kompetenzzentrum für Innovative Informationssysteme

c/o Fachhochschhule Bingen / University of applied sciences Bingen

Berlinstraße 109
55411 Bingen

Tel: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-179
Fax: +49 (0) 6721 / 409-158