[OpenLayers-Dev] NaturalDocs, CLASS_NAME

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Jul 5 13:40:56 EDT 2007

So if you're following the commits, you might notice that I have
reverted all the nd-ififed comments for the CLASS_NAME variable to the
old jsdoc style.

I do this only so that they are all the same.

There has been no official discussion of it, but I am of the opinion
that we should drop those comments altogether. They don't particularly
help the programmer looking at the code, and they certainly dont have
any signifcance to the user/developer looking at the API docs.

I vote that we just delete them altogether.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Erik