[OpenLayers-Dev] SVN is currently broken

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Jul 5 20:18:22 EDT 2007

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the heads up. I've updated those two references in trunk.
Can you try svn up again to see if the problem is fixed?

I tried building all three (full, lite, library) with the latest from
trunk and get no errors.

Then again, I tried building a couple hours ago and similarly had no
errors. Are you sure it's not maybe a missing file on your end?

Im out of the office in a few minutes but will try to look at this
again later tonight.

Erik