[OpenLayers-Dev] [Mapbuilder-devel] Who is interested in SLD editing?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:09:12 EDT 2007

Lorenzo,
Could you please expand on what you have been doing in the server. I
didn't think that there was anything required for the server. Do you
mean you are creating JSP pages?
Have you been committing the code somewhere public?
You might want to CC Andrea Cappugi on this thread. I assume he can't
make the meeting either?

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au