[OpenLayers-Dev] Poor Image Quality

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:37:16 EDT 2007

For some reason this is not working for me, I changed the settings in the
Mapfile and defined the OUTPUTFORMAT and then added the format:'image/png',
to my Openlayers folder. I even tried changing my mapfile to export as jpeg
so as to match Openayers but no luck.

Could it have something to do with that I am using the
MapServer.Untiledlayer function instead of a
WMS.Untiled layer?