[OpenLayers-Dev] FOSS4G CodeSprint and WMC

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Jul 14 08:50:12 EDT 2007

I'm pretty happy to notice that most priorities to develop on OpenLayers
are there listed in the CodeSprint session [1]:
- OL Context/WMC+ - read/write support for and OWS Context style doc
- SLD support - edit/read/write

SLD has it's own thread already active.

WMC has not.
We've started creating a server component to offer JSON WMC and I'll
have to write the interface for OL to read and write.
Who's interested to participate?
We can plan to create both XML and JSON interfaces.

should I just wait for codeSprint to arrive and go on holidays?
:-P

Lorenzo

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_CodeSprint#Goals_4