[OpenLayers-Dev] Could the list be changed so reply to will default to the list???

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Jul 14 16:03:40 EDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 12:21:34PM -0500, Lance Dyas wrote:
> Because the way the list is setup my mail client says the reply to is
> just one user...

Yes. This behavior is intentional. Using the "Reply-to-List" feature of
your mail client will help here, if your client has one. If it does not,
I'm sorry that it does not.

In general, I feel more comfortable with responses accidentally not
going to the list than I do with responses meant for a single person
accidentally going to the list.