[OpenLayers-Dev] MapServer Untiled and singleTile

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 26 13:07:40 EDT 2007

Hey devs,

I was just looking at MapServer Untiled trying to figure out why it
is overriding getFullRequestString - it was because it was adding an
srs parameter, which is not supported by MapServer CGI anyway, so
this is a bug - and I discovered that Grid has changed to support
singleTile so the Untiled layers should be deprecated now.  If this
is a correct view of the world, I'll test changes  to
MapServer.Untiled in my sandbox and open a ticket for inclusion in
2.5 - yeay, something I can actually help with.

Cheers

Paul