[OpenLayers-Dev] MapServer Untiled and singleTile

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Jul 26 13:22:48 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Great to hear from you. You're right that in theory the Untiled.js
layers should be on their way out. When I was making the big patch to
get "singleTile" working, I tried for a little bit to get the
Mapserver.js file up to speed so that it could have a singleTile, but
after a bit of pushing and poking, I sort of gave up. I had limited
time (the patch I was making is actually for an MC project) and just
couldn't justify fixing the MapServer bits.

If you'd like to take a stab at it, though, we would be *super*
grateful. I don't know enough about how MapServer works, and you are
just the guy who does :-)

Let me know if you need help with anything. I'm around.
Erik