[OpenLayers-Dev] SVG and OpenLayers

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jul 27 08:11:34 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 09:46:04AM +0200, Michael ?stling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have questions about functionality and services around OpenLayers.
>
> I would like to do a small prototype on some of the functionality in
> OpenLayers.
>
> I do not have the sparetime or deeper knowledge on OpenLayers to work on
> this myself so I ask if there are resources out there who can do some
> consulting work.
>
> I?m sorry if it?s the wrong place to ask for this in this forum.

Michael --

Nothing wrong with asking here, but I will add that
http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile is a tool to list OSGeo related
Service Providers, and OpenLayers is pretty widely supported:

http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile?SET=1&MUL_TECH%5B%5D=00038

You might check with some of those, if you haven't already.