[OpenLayers-Dev] A generic button class:

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Tue Jul 31 11:03:27 EDT 2007

Well, I did, in one case, just to make sure the example I used would
work, before I posted.

> or do you still see it as being
> desirable to have a separate 'Button' control?  Given that OL is
> usually fairly semantically verbose already, I don't see a real
> problem with having a distinct Button control.

Thinking about it, I'm realizing that using OpenLayers.Control is only
became clear to me because of my experience with using my Button
control.  A distinct Button control doesn't add much except perhaps for
a bit of conceptual clarity.  And that might be worth it, by itself.

So I've updated the code in Ticke #872 to reflect the changes suggested
here.