[OpenLayers-Dev] WMC on WMSManager

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:58:09 EDT 2007

Lorenzo,
Good work.

I'm CCing Tom Kralidis who is/was/should be/.. the editor of the OWS
Context spec and has been very helpful with the Mapbuilder use of Context.

Tom should be able to add insight into upcoming Context terms. For
example, the visibility attribute has been earmarked for future versions
and is already implemented by Mapbuilder.

A good test of interoperability would be to export a Context document
from Mapbuilder then load it into Openlayers and visa-versa.