[OpenLayers-Dev] WMC on WMSManager

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Jul 31 06:21:35 EDT 2007

Tim, I do agree with all your suggestions.
Actually I can just go on holidays and wait you to do the job for us,
I'm sure it will be better that whatever I can do alone.
;-)

I'll go on holidays tomorrow (15 days) but I'm available for the debate
today.
Let me know if you want to chat about it.
#openlayers ?

I think we can already debate about a timetable and see if and where I
can help you to integrate your work.
Let's try to see who else want to join (seems Erik has already something
in his hands).

I suggest to use your Wiki page to manage this:
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Future/MapContext

see you later
Lorenzo