[OpenLayers-Dev] state of KML support

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:40:06 EDT 2007

See comments from Chris Holmes below.

Of note: Lisasoft has OGC funding to develop a KML client. We have been
given the option to use Google Developer Toolkit or Mapbuilder. If we
decide to work with Mapbuilder, then we will work in conjunction with
other KML work in Openlayers.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au