[OpenLayers-Dev] WMSManager closer to beta version

Ludwig M Brinckmann ludwigbrinckmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:22:11 EDT 2007

Good work, I like it. I suggest that people can also type in their own WMS
layer URL.

There is another WMS server at

http://demo.cubewerx.com/demo/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi?config=main&request=getcapabilities

which is worth looking at because it does nested WMS layers which is allowed
by the OGC spec but  which some libraries fail on.

Ludwig