[OpenLayers-Dev] WMSManager closer to beta version

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jun 4 08:08:25 EDT 2007

Thanks Ludwig,

> Good work, I like it. I suggest that people can also type in their own
> WMS layer URL.
>
> There is another WMS server at
>
> http://demo.cubewerx.com/demo/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi?config=main&request=getcapabilities
> <http://demo.cubewerx.com/demo/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi?config=main&request=getcapabilities>

it works:

http://tinyurl.com/22xuxx

:-)

> which is worth looking at because it does nested WMS layers which is
> allowed by the OGC spec but  which some libraries fail on.

maybe the list of layers shown is not really what you're expecting, let
me know.
I've faced nested layer in another server.
Anyway not all WMS implementations are already supported and I'm looking
for different servers to test the application against.

thanks again
Lorenzo