[OpenLayers-Dev] Feature "select detection" implementation details needed

bkausbk bkausbk at web.de
Wed Jun 6 08:06:46 EDT 2007

Dear Mr. Schmidt,

> We use browser events -- mouseover/mouseout/click/etc. -- to register
> events, then listen for those events.

Thanks, Yes I know this ;) But there must be a handler somewhere which detects
if a polygon (geometry) is selected or if we are hovering over a polygon. But I
can't find such so far. Any idea where I should search?

Or is this implemented natively within SVG/VML? If so it should be very
difficult to implement my mentioned features.

regards

Benjamin Kalytta