[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems Mixing WMS, Google, and Vector Layers

Peterson Eric-EEP002 Eric.Peterson at motorola.com
Wed Jun 13 15:16:49 EDT 2007

Okay, glad to know that's a known issue. I know 2.4 was just released,
but is there a tentative release schedule for 2.5?

Another issue I've observed with differences between WMS and Google ...
Maybe there's already an open ticket on it as well.

I've got a set of markers and one popup box for each marker, with
mouseover/mouseout events for the marker triggering show()/hide() calls
to the corresponding popup.

This all works fine and dandy under WMS, but it doesn't work with
Google. I get strange errors when I mouseover one of my markers, and the
popup never appears.

I don't have a stack trace handy, but I'll grab one the next time I've
got my test case setup.

-eP