[OpenLayers-Dev] finally fed up with jsdoc

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 18 17:34:55 EDT 2007

Chris,

I think this is a great idea.  I assume you've done it in python :)
Can you give a brief description of what it is about the OL code that
it uses - i.e. is it just the particular prototype-style of
declaration or is it something specific in the comments that is
formatted in a particular way that it relies on.  I think that we
should document and enforce a comment style guide to ensure that this
requires minimal maintenance in the future.

Cheers

Paul