[OpenLayers-Dev] Very small issue

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jun 29 05:57:14 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 08:14:07AM +0200, Fr??d??ric Junod wrote:
> Hello Glen,
>
> I've filled a ticket for that:
> http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/788

Committed, r3534. Thank you for the nice work on this -- this type of
contribution (and many others from you over the past couple
weeks/months) have been extremely helpful in making OpenLayers work.
Whenever I see a ticket you've opened, I know I can rest easy, because
there will be a clean patch with tests already in the bug by the time I
get to it.

I just wanted to take this oppourtunity to thank you for that. A bunch
of our other contributors are on IRC, but I never get to tell you in
person, and wanted you to know that I'm definitely noticing -- and
everyone else should be too!