[OpenLayers-Dev] NaturalDocs status

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jun 29 08:28:07 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 05:51:12AM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 02:29:42AM -0500, Erik Uzureau wrote:
> > by the way, there's something wrong with the OpenLayers.js file in the
> > naturaldocs
> > sandbox. i cant load any examples. too fried to debug it. maybe
> > someone throw an eye on it.
>
> This was my fault -- a bad merge from trunk. I've reverted now, but this
> means we'll need to do more work to figure out what exactly didn't work
> in the merge before rolling it in.

Okay, the reason for this is that http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/768
was applied to the branch, but not to trunk, and the OpenLayers.js
changed in trunk when I removed the Canvas layer, so we've got two
different modified versions. I'm not sure what the right way to go about
this is -- probably best to apply the namespace.patch to trunk, and then
work on manually integrating the docs into a trunk copy of OpenLayers.js,
and committing that.

However, that depends on someone reviewing #768: I don't have a strong
preference, but wanted someone else's eyes on it.