[OpenLayers-Dev] NaturalDocs status

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Fri Jun 29 13:20:50 EDT 2007

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 02:29:42AM -0500, Erik Uzureau wrote:
>> by the way, there's something wrong with the OpenLayers.js file in the
>> naturaldocs
>> sandbox. i cant load any examples. too fried to debug it. maybe
>> someone throw an eye on it.
>
> This was my fault -- a bad merge from trunk. I've reverted now, but this
> means we'll need to do more work to figure out what exactly didn't work
> in the merge before rolling it in.
>
> Regards,

I patched the naturaldocs sandbox with my namespace patch before getting
started on documentation (see r3372 [1]).

Don't know what about it was a PITA to apply in the trunk [2], but this
could perhaps be the source of a bad merge.  (Can't take the time to
look right now.)

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/3372
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/768#comment:2