[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #736: external graphic as style for vector points

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:58:20 EDT 2007

I'm just trying to get farther with the vector symbols by opening a
new sandbox to play in.
It is the very begining of my first experimentations. Hope, I'll can
get somewhere interesting.

Have a look at (on firefox) :
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/camptocamp/vectorSymbols/examples/vector-symbols.html

For a reason I don't really understand, the aiport symbols (using path
in the symbol definition) don't appear correctly on first load. Just
pan the map a little to get the adequate behavior.

Pierre