[OpenLayers-Dev] animated zooming 1.4

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Sat Mar 3 12:29:03 EST 2007

Emanuel,
  On issue I have found:

  As suggested by Christopher, I'm using an untiled wms layer for the
overview map (exactally like the overviewmap.html example).  I'm also
setting centering the map on my location at zoom level 11.  Using the
standard OL 2.3, the overview map is working as expected, but using the
animated version, when the page first loads, the overview map is using the
max extents (usually the world).  After the first zoom (in or out) the
overview map picks up the correct zoom and location normally.  I can send
you an example if you like.

Otherwise, looks great!

John