[OpenLayers-Dev] GML Layers is no more visible in vector sandbox revision 2823

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Mar 22 09:27:01 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 12:36:22PM +0100, Christine Spietz wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Also I 'm still getting the curios error:
> >>OpenLayers.MouseListener.MouseDefaults is not a constructor
> >>var mouseListener = new OpenLayers.MouseListener.MouseDefaults();
> >>in Map.js line 229.
>
> I'm really convinced that I do not use the code which causes the error, so
> I guessed it was an error in OpenLayers. But this also seems not to be the
> case....

Line 229 in Map.js is empty in SVN. Your Map.js is not the same as
http://svn.openlayers.org/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Map.js .

disciplina:~/world_factbk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers crschmidt$ svn info
Map.js

If you run svn info on your Map.js file, I expect you will find that it
does not have the above in the "URL" field of the output.

Please try checking out a *fresh* copy of OpenLayers from SVN, and
report if you are still having the same problems with the MouseListener.