[OpenLayers-Dev] GML Layers is no more visible in vector sandbox revision 2823

Christine Spietz spietz at fh-bingen.de
Thu Mar 22 10:57:43 EDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

I clicked the right mouse button on file Map.js and looked at properties
http://svn.openlayers.org/trunk/openlayers/lib/OpenLayers/Map.js is the path
of my Map.js and I know that the line is empty.

I included the libs with <script src="lib/OpenLayers.js" />
and in folder lib are the libs of the actual OpenLayers trunk :-(

I did a new checkout of the actual version (revision 2846) but still the
same error.

Regards

Christine