[OpenLayers-Dev] tiling with watermarks + labels

Bill Woodall bwoodall at wardrobe.dhs.org
Mon May 7 15:27:09 EDT 2007

Hi Emanuel,

I see that you have at least two options to address both issues;

	Use WMS.Untiled with parameter 'ratio: 1',
        This option might be painful on the client's bandwidth with the
        large image that is in your example

        Use standard WMS layer and TileCache with MetaTiles,
        This option will slice up the large MetaTile into smaller tiles
        and get a cache as well!
        And with the lastest TC v1.8.1, there is a watermark code in TC
        now!