[OpenLayers-Dev] a few patches...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Mon Nov 12 15:22:35 EST 2007

I’ve put in a couple of tickets into trac for a few things, one an issue
with maxResolution set on layer creation #1127 and our legend implementation
in the layerswitcher #1142.  The legend patch should be extendable to any
other layer by adding the same method to the layer.

Erik,

  I have not had a chance to put together a sample site for #1016 yet, but
there are sample screen shots on the ticket.

Thanks,

John

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:50 PM

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.