[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Handler has APIMethod's!

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:11:38 EST 2007

Hello

OpenLayers.Handler includes methods annotated as APIMethod's. I'm a
bit surprised with that. To me, handlers belong to OpenLayers
internals and shouldn't be part of OpenLayers API. What do you think?

This leads to a related question: does APIMethod indicate that the
method is part of OpenLayers API or does it indicate it's public to
other OpenLayers classes. I've always thought it means it's part of
OpenLayers API, but the Handler.js code makes me wonder...

Please help :-)
--
Eric