[OpenLayers-Dev] Projects Under Development page

bwoodall bwoodall at bwoodall.org
Mon Nov 26 21:00:46 EST 2007

Howdy Devs,

After watching some communications on IRC [1] and well as the mailist, I
started a page [2] where people can enter into wiki what OL projects
they are working on at the moment (or future).  Feel free to add yours
or contact the list (and hopefully, I/someone can get the time it for
you).  I started with a format of Title, Description, Where, and Whom,
yet if others have a better one or comments/insights, go for it!

[1] irc://irc.freenode.net/#openlayers

[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/ProjectsUnderDev

....Bill,