[OpenLayers-Dev] New Committer: Frederic Junrod

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Nov 27 04:49:30 EST 2007

On behalf of the OpenLayers PSC, I would like to announce that the
OpenLayers Team is proud to have added another trunk committer to our
ranks: Frederic Junrod, from Camptocamp.

Fred has offered support and patches for more than two dozen bug
reports, and has helped out many small bugs with clean, clear, concise
code and bug reports.

It's great to see the continuing great work of Fred, and we look forward
to his continued participation in the community.