[OpenLayers-Dev] problem resizing overview map container

Val Cartei val.cartei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:51:18 EST 2007

I am trying to create a control that dynamically resizes the OverviewMap.
I got as far as adding the resizing functionality and the handle, but when I
resize, for some reason the image gets bigger until a certain point and then
stops.
http://dev.getconveyor.org/panorama_experiments/31/
Ideally it should be that as I resize the container, the dimensions of ovmap
change to fill it and the rectangle within the overviewmap gets updated
accordingly.

Alternatively, there should be a set of available scales the user can choose
from, but when I added the Scale control to ovmap, nothing seemed to happen.

If you have any ideas, that'd be great coz I am completely stuck!
Val