[OpenLayers-Dev] WMS GetCapabilities Requst

Ganesh Jothikumar ganeshjothikumar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 12:47:56 EST 2007

Hi Lorenzo

                Thank you very much for the help. I have a question. Is there a way I can directly get the bounding box values for a layer using WMS Manager APIs. Because the reason I want to do WMS GetCapabilities is to get this info only. If WMS GetCapabilities is the only way then I am not sure how to do it using WMS Manager. Can you show me with an example ( making a WMS GetCapabilities to a WMS server request and after parsing the received XML ). Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
ganesh