[OpenLayers-Dev] VML Rendering of point data

fporc7ji fporcelli at taic.net
Mon Oct 1 16:32:23 EDT 2007

Hi Chris --

I've attached a zip file containing screen shots of what my output looks
like when viewing the example in both Firefox and IE6. Notice that the IE6
output shows the points skewed to the right (IE6 has FF points in Florida
located in Cuba and Maryland's are in the Atlantic. The further east you go,
the farther off the points are.

Are you seeing the same result in your browser?

Thanks,

Frank