[OpenLayers-Dev] Code Sprint: SLD

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:38:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm sorry Cameron, I totally forgot mentioning your help at the code
sprint. Thank you!

Alex, have you tried to get the latest version of the sandbox for the
Tasmania test set? Because after the code sprint, calculating the
correct style for a feature was done using eval(). Meanwhile, I
changed this, and Firebug Profiler shows no significant delay in
rendering features with the sld.xml test file from the sandbox.

It would be interesting to get some profiling/performance report from
you, with the latest version from the ahocevar/sldRenderer sandbox.

Regards,
Andreas.