[OpenLayers-Dev] Code Sprint: SLD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:11:20 EDT 2007

Of note:
During the code sprint I helped to start building sample ogc:filters for
the style. (Actually, I only built one)
The next step I discussed with Andreas was to use a standard GML test
set which I recommend should be the Tasmania GML used by Geoserver and
Mapbuilder.
Alex Djioev from Lisasoft did a little work on this yesterday and I
expect he will be committing to Andreas's sandbox soon.
Of interest and possible concern is that rendering seemed to be
noticeably slower with the slightly larger Tasmania dataset. This
dataset is still reasonably small by vector standards and we might need
to consider ways to optimize.