[OpenLayers-Dev] RFC: Resolution to only change License with Unanimous Vote

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 10 11:16:37 EDT 2007

In the interest of keeping  proper discussions in their proper
threads, I have started a new thread for the discussion of the idea of
making public records of PSC votes.

Since we did receive unanimous support for requiring unanimous support
for license changes, I have gone ahead and modified the wiki to
reflect this change in policy:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SteeringCommittee?action=diff&version=8

If there are any more thoughts on this issue, or on the way in which I
changed that wiki, please voice them here.

Otherwise, please let's discuss the idea of recording PSC Votes in
that other thread, "RFC: Archiving PSC Votes".

Hopefully this will clear things up for people.
Saludos,
Euz