[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Popup status

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:10:58 EDT 2007

hi,
I wanted to ask about the status of "Google" popups in OpenLayers. I
managed more or less to port example from Richard Thurbin [1] to current
trunk version of OpenLayers. However, as far as I saw, the code uses
different approach for Popup decorations (images vs. rico rounded
corners) and other details. So, I would like to ask, if it makes sense
to continue in the porting and clean the code little bit, so it could be
merged to trunk

or

if completely different approach is to be used and there is already
defined concept or living demo, which will go to trunk in the future.

Thanks

Jachym

[1] http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/CloudAmber/Trunk/
--