[OpenLayers-Dev] KML Styling

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:42:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

for styling, you should probably take a look at the OpenLayers.Style
class in the ahocevar sandbox. This is the one we use for SLD styling,
but it can be used for handling styles from other sources as well
without modification. AFAIK KML has no rule-based styling, but if I'm
wrong the OpenLayers.Rule class and its subclasses may also be of
interest.

Regards,
Andreas.