[OpenLayers-Dev] vector layer and removeLayer

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Oct 15 08:53:07 EDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:21:52AM +0200, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> if I do a refresh of my application in Internet Explorer 6, I get a
> javascript error "invalid argument", which comes from removeLayer. This only
> happens after drawing a feature in a vector layer.

This is likely based on the specific HTML you are using. If you could
create a reduced test case that demonstrates the problem -- as close to
an OpenLayers example as possible -- then the best path forward would be
to open a ticket. (Actually, open a ticket either way, but a reduced
test case will make it likely to get fixed.)