[OpenLayers-Dev] jslint cleanup committed

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 18 13:28:54 EDT 2007

I agree that the firebug files we should leave as-is so we can make
upgrading easier (though it would certainly be worth posting a cleanup
patch to their project. do onto others...)

regarding the rico bits, I say "yes". We've modified them pretty
significantly anyways, and I think we're now using them for everything
we'll ever need from them. Which is to say, the only reason they're in
there is for rounded corners, and I don't anticipate great leaps of
innovation in the world of corner rounding. So yeah, let's go ahead
and clean that up.

Thanks so much for your work on this, Paul. r5002 is a great patch, a
non-functional but professionalizing step forward. Muito muito
obrigado!!!

Erik