[OpenLayers-Dev] jslint cleanup committed

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Fri Oct 19 12:38:46 EDT 2007

Hey-

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 09:01:57AM -0400, Paul Spencer wrote:
>> I have added missing semi-colons and curly braces around all block
>> scopes in:
>>
>> http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/5002/
>>
>> jslint reports the remaining warnings:
>>
>> /lib/Firebug/firebug.js: 0 error(s), 45 warning(s)
>> /lib/Firebug/firebugx.js: 0 error(s), 2 warning(s)
>> /lib/Rico/Color.js: 0 error(s), 18 warning(s)
>> /lib/Rico/Corner.js: 0 error(s), 36 warning(s)
>>
>> Do you want me to do anything about these?
>
> I would prefer we leave the firebug files alone -- I don't think we've
> touched those at all.

We ship a patched version of firebug lite.  See
http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=85

I'd rather not patch it any further, as it looks like even that patch
might not get any attention.

More importantly, we don't concatenate/compress firebug in the single
file builds.  If anybody does this, they should be scolded.

So, no need to modify firebug (any more than I have) as far as I'm
concerned.

Thanks for fixing the other issues Paul.

Tim