[OpenLayers-Dev] jslint cleanup committed

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 19 12:42:38 EDT 2007

On 19-Oct-07, at 12:38 PM, Tim Schaub wrote:
<snip>

>>> /lib/Rico/Color.js: 0 error(s), 18 warning(s)
>>> /lib/Rico/Corner.js: 0 error(s), 36 warning(s)
>>>
>>> Do you want me to do anything about these?
>>
>> I would prefer we leave the firebug files alone -- I don't think
>> we've
>> touched those at all.
>>

> We ship a patched version of firebug lite.  See
> http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=85
>
> I'd rather not patch it any further, as it looks like even that patch
> might not get any attention.
>
> More importantly, we don't concatenate/compress firebug in the single
> file builds.  If anybody does this, they should be scolded.

for the record, I did fix the above warnings in Rico/* and did NOT
touch firebug.  As Tim indicates, it doesn't affect the final build.
As of now, the final full build is 'lint free' with my current
settings, which makes me very happy :)  I may look at some of the
other settings to see if there is anything else we could potentially
benefit from in the newer version of jslint which I discovered last
night ...

Cheers

Paul