[OpenLayers-Dev] jslint cleanup committed

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 19 15:33:40 EDT 2007

For those of you that are not on IRC, Tim and I worked this out this
afternoon and I committed:

http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/5028

which cleans up some 29 instances of local scope variables used
without 'var', making them global in scope. This is now part of my
regularly scheduled routine :)

Cheers

Paul