[OpenLayers-Dev] overviewMap viewport size to show entire overview map

Val Cartei val.cartei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:19:00 EDT 2007

I am trying to modify the size of the overviewMap control from its original
settings (180,90) to display the whole overview map.
I seem to have achieved this, however when I drag the rectangle to browse
the overview, its map scrolls, whereas it should stay fixed in the overview
viewport.
If I restrict the extents of the map to its size it doesn't work either. Any
suggestions?

Here's the code:

//overviewMap object to  resize to match the size of the overview map
ovmap_size=new
OpenLayers.Size
($("img#OpenLayersDiv43").width(),$("img#OpenLayersDiv43").height());
scroller.update(ovmap_size);

//restrict the extent of the overview map
scroller.ovmap.restrictedExtent=new OpenLayers.Bounds.fromSize(ovmap_size);

--
Best Regards,

Valentina Cartei
UK Tel. +44 (0)796 6882820