[OpenLayers-Dev] MapFish

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Oct 30 03:37:55 EDT 2007

Wrt the license, the source code says GPL:

/*
 * Copyright (C) 2007  Camptocamp
 *
 * This file is part of MapFish
 *
 * MapFish is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
by
 * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * MapFish is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
 *
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
 * along with MapFish.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
 */

Best regards,
Bart